Thursday, March 10, 2011

First Blog Post!

Hello!

Not so sure where to start so I'll begin with sharing why I am starting this blog. I have always had many interests; I can be passionate about just about anything. My boyfriend plays guitar in a band and attends school for Multi-Media, so he has quite a few different creative outlets. One night while he was sitting on the couch playing guitar and I was Stumbling on StumbleUpon.com and playing Words with Friends on my phone, he stopped suddenly and asked what I was up to. When I shared he got all grumpy and started making fun of me. This of course led to an argument and a few hours later I found out he felt frustrated that I didn't have any hobbies of my own. I shared with him I had always thought about started a blog -  a place to dumb all the things that were swirling around in my head, and he encouraged me. So... here it is!

I love photography; both viewing it and capturing it, and this blog will serve as an outlet for me to share things I find beautiful. I'm also very much into fashion so I want to post my outfit of the day and different make-up and hair looks. I'll also share shopping hauls and different articles and trends I find. I'll share new music I'm into, along with concert info and events. I'll probably end up sharing my thoughts of this and that, serious matters as well as silly ones, etc. etc.

Anyways, enjoy!

Today is a rainy day off waiting for my boyfriend to return from school, so no outfit to share - maybe tonight if we go out. Currently I am listening to Cake - The Winter, from their new album Showroom of Compassion. I bought new shoes for Spring today on Forever21.com .




I'm pretty excited about them. I've been wanting a more causal pair of boots and heels for awhile now.

Anyways, boyfriend will be home soon! I'll leave you with this:




Lots of love, Sarah J

No comments:

Post a Comment