Sunday, April 10, 2011

Coffe and Ice Cream




Skirt - H&M : Tank - Thifted : Socks - Urban Outfitters : Scarf - Urban Outfitters : Shoes - Journey's
Not much to say today. Had a lovely weekend with the boyfriend. We went out for coffee and ice cream and some quick book browsing. I picked up the new issue of Nylon Magazine, which I love. Lot's of good stuff in there, I suggest you pick one up. The cover story made me really want to see the new Sucker Punch movie.

This piece on nail art made me really want to get my nails done. I love the geometric pattern and colors used in the right picture.

We were in Philly this weekend which is where I found this awesome tank at a store called the Buffalo Exchange. Also picked up a cute a-line skirt for $7. Yay.

That's all for now! xoxo Sarah J

No comments:

Post a Comment